As you may already know, the Thymes Warehouse Sale is back and it's time to come up with a strategic plan for this annual shopping event. Yes, your girl takes it very serious!
1. Wear comfortable shoes. You will be on your feet waiting in long lines, so be prepared.
2. Bring cash or credit card, because they don't accept checks.
3. Strollers are a no-no. Leave them at home. Better yet, leave your little ones at home too. Make this a special time just for you.
4. Ask your girlfriends to come along. It makes shopping more fun. But, if you are a focused shopper, you may want to go by yourself.
5. Shop early for the best selection, and late for the best deal. On the last day of the sale, they mark everything priced to sell, but it's usually picked over. Keep that in mind.
6. Wear a small, crossbody type of purse or just bring your wallet. Your arms will get too heavy from your loot to have to worry about a purse.
7. Consider doing your Holiday and birthday shopping at the sale. This is a great way to give high quality gifts that ladies will love at a fraction of the coast!
8. Have a budget and stick to it. You can get lost on all of the smell-good madness and it helps to know how much you can afford to spend. I see ladies spend hundreds of dollars while I budget for around $30 and leave with a nice amount of goodies.
9. Lastly, watch the video below to get an idea of what you can find at the Thymes Warehouse sale.
What do you hope to find at the sale?